shorty_guy

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

sianz...

not much progress made in proj....

we completed a weird protoype which i doubt it would pass...

then on tt day,as usual we went down kr's house to play bb but only to find the court occupied by scary-looking ahbengs at one end and teenage girls at the other end....so we cant play for the 1st time ever...lol tis is the 2nd time i came....kr say the ahbengs beat his friend up after he asked to share court... soo tt one no hope...then kr told me to ask the girls.....but i shy...hehe so nvr ask them. kr gave me attitude,say i was the one hu suggested play bb de,so shuld ask the girls...u shuld have seen his face...he gave me the bway song look while he ordered me...zzzz

then we went home...lol jh dun want accompany me to go find bu bu wei ying....bohoooo....even though he live so near woodlands library.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home