shorty_guy

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Muz buck up!

neh de... today is like 1 of the worst training i ever had... i repeat is "myself" only... did IPPT... and mine results suck... sad case... Sit and reach once again did me in...didnt excel in it b4... but little did i expect such gd results for SBJ while such atrocious timing for 2.4...

broke my record for my worst ever 2.4 timing... frustrated? yea... 14 mins... nvr had i gotten 14 b4... the worst was 13.30... which was when i 1st ran my 2.4 in sec 1... ever since nvr really looked back..and kept maintaining it at least arnd 12... then now drop to 14? haiz... sit up did until my limit.... shuld have listen to Staff YH and stop at arnd 40... but no... i did until 59... then run 2.4 stomach ached... it felt like rubbing acid at my stomach... 1st time so jialat... nvr try b4 and now i noe how it feels to do too much sit-ups and then run 2.4... but not much excuse either...

but then our drills not bad... no timing for whole training... well any timer would have died under tt weather i guess... better buck up! tink if got chance mayb go for all 3 sessions to run abit and practise... hope tt nth much pops up then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home