shorty_guy

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Quiz....

tagged by nicky butt.

1. My friends care for me.
2. I am listening to Orange Range. 花。
3. Maybe i should learn to care more more abt others?
4. I love everything tt loves me.
5. My plan is to be a man and do the right thing.
6. I dont understand why life is so sad. :(
7. I lost my mechanical pencil!
8. People say i am handsome ? (jk)
9. I am missing the good old times when i was still shorter and much more innocent.
10. Love is love.
11. Somewhere, somehow, i lost my pencil.
12. I am always searching for relaxation.
13. Forever, there is no such guarantee... Change is the only constant.
14. I never wanted to do this quiz. (ps nicky butt. hope i nvr break ur heart :)
15. My mobile phone is new.
16. When i wake up in the morning, i go to sleep again.
17. I get annoyed when ppl annoy me.
18. Parties stands for celebration of smth.
19. Hugs or kisses? No idea.
20. Today is almost the same as any other holiday. :)
21. Tomorrow shuld b more or less the same.
22. I really want to finish all the hw tt i have on my hands. (I lead a boring life u noe.)
23. I love (look at qn 4)
24. What is your phone brand? Nokia
25. What is the last 3 digits in your phone number? 827.
26. What does the 2nd message inyour inbox say? Nice ok. Lol.
27. Who was the last person you rang? i dun call ppl. ppl call me.
28. Who was the last missed call from? Xi Jie.
29. What does the oldest msg in your inbox say? U going for rock course?
30. Who comes after J? Jacob!
31. Go to your sent messages- What does the tenth message say? i only got 8 sent smses... (ps i always delete my messages and those tt i receive regularly.)
32. Who is your network provider? Singtel.
33. How many messages are there in your inbox? 39.
34. Who do you have on speed dail 3? i dun use speed dial.
35. If you are on prepaid card, how much credict do you have? nope.
36. Who's the first person who comes after C? Chen Jian Hong?
37. What do you have as your main ringtone? Silent mode.
38. Pass this quiz to 10 people
anybody who want to do, Just Do It! Not forcing any1 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home