shorty_guy

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

driving me nuts...

omg... the new no.3 uniform is giving me a torrid time... the cloth is damn hard and thick... pinning on the badges is like torturing me lol... and LWJ still say very gud coz no nid starch as collar very hard liao... but even forcing the pin to go through the cloth also nid so much strength.. well in a sense, the old 1 is much better... ah well... currently only half done lol...

and my ears are hurting now... lol my sis and mom juz had a shouting match lol... SW and Mr Ee.. haha.. but the arguement isnt tt funny... haiz... imagine tt.. i was trying my best to pin the badges, and there they are shouting and hollering at the top of their lungs... there was simply irritating and annoying...

well previously LWJ always had managed to prepare his uniform well.. but come to think of it, ever since he changed to the new 1, he keep having uniform mistakes... haiz most probably he encountered the same probs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home