shorty_guy

Friday, November 14, 2008

Results of 09' classes

well well well... 100th post... lol certainly took my time to reach tis mark... more than 1 yr then 100th post... k nvm

went back to school to see results and immediately saw XJ who sprinted towards me (wildly and crazily) asking me why we not same class...lol... i thought me,him, JT,DL, XK and ZH all will be same class as we chose same combo and had marks tt were quite close..(ok tis point only applies to me JT,DL and ZH) but it wasnt to be... then i saw tt there were 5 chairmen in same class as me too.. (gud tt means i surely wun b 1) and DL was proven correct.. there are gonna b 4 classes of trip science... and then dunno why the whole level also gonna have a new extra class... increased to 3-10...

then throughout the 2 hrs waited for ppl to give money... and watched the N Land parade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home