shorty_guy

Sunday, June 22, 2008

bleahhhhh....

tis whole month has been quite hellish for me...considering tt tis shuld have been a holiday... eeee....
yesterday ....waaaaa... wake up due to my bro's poking of my hand.... then suddenly straight away felt a sharp pain in my stomach then went straight to toilet.... arghhh... yesterday damn bad sia.... went to do big business in the toilet for 9 times.....a record high in my whole life... but who would want to beat records like tis??!!! yesterday stomaches, headache, and slight fever.... go to toilet go until almost whole body go weak and soft.... not much strength left in doing anything....then my mum still force me to go swimming as rayner saw me.... my legs were gonna give way anytime yesterday la! but fortunately yesterday swimming was theory for EAR? tink tts how the abbreviation was....

haiz headcahe for 1 whole month of holidays.... started from the last aeromodelling lol... i tink... then somemore i tink i was 1 of the 6 selected for aero com? not really sure abt tis 1... if i am really selected... better suit myself to the position of mechanic.... well, at least my stomache had gotten better... and my headache has finally shown signs of recovering for abit... i certainly hope tis is the sign of better things to come.... even if it meant tt tmr is the start of school.... stil haven finish jian bao sia...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home